Toesca’s $494 million Acquisition of Sacyr assets in Chile


Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría advised Sacyr Concesiones on the sale.

Toesca Asset Management completed the acquisition of 49% of Sacyr’s concessions unit in the country.

The deal involves the creation of a new concessions firm called Concesiones Viales Andinas (Coviansa), in which Toesca will have a 49% stake and Sacyr the remaining 51%.

Coviansa will operate six concessions, these being the Tepual airport serving Puerto Montt, the Iquique access network in Tarapacá region, the Caldera-Vallenar stretch of the Ruta 5 highway, the Vallenar-La Serena section of Ruta 5, Ruta 43 in Coquimbo region, the Concepción-Cabrero highway and the Antofagasta hospital.

Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría advised Sacyr Concesiones with a team including Andrés Sanfuentes (Picture), Federico Grebe, Ignacio Larraín, Carlos Larraín, Guillermo Vial, Álvaro Espinosa and Gabriel Budnik.

Involved fees earner: Gabriel Budnik – Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría; Álvaro Espinosa – Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría; Federico Grebe Lira – Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría; Ignacio Larraín – Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría; Carlos Larraín Yunge – Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría; Andre?s Sanfuentes – Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría; Guillermo Vial – Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría;

Law Firms: Philippi Prietocarrizosa Ferrero DU & Uría;

Clients: SACYR Concesiones, S.L.U.;

Author: Ambrogio Visconti.