BrickMark AG’s Acquisition Of A Prime Commercial Building


Baker McKenzie advised BrickMark AG (“BrickMark”) in the purchase of a prime commercial building in the heart of Zurich’s central business district.

The transaction volume amounts to over CHF 130 million. Initially, BrickMark acquired 80% of the shares of Bahnhofstrasse Immobilien AG with a call option on the remaining 20% exercisable within 9 months. The seller of the property is the international real estate investor RFR Holding GmbH. A significant part of the purchase price will be paid in BrickMark tokens.

BrickMark is an international real estate investor and real estate asset manager, and a pioneer in the tokenization of real estate.

The Baker McKenzie team was led by Martin Furrer (Picture) and further comprised Yves Mauchle (Capital Markets, Crypto-Finance), Roman Tissafi (Real Estate, M&A), Andrea Bolliger (Tax), Ariane Ernst (Tax).

Involved fees earner: Andrea Bolliger – Baker McKenzie; Ariane Ernst – Baker McKenzie; Martin Furrer – Baker McKenzie; Yves Mauchle – Baker McKenzie; Roman Tissafi – Khaitan & Co.;

Law Firms: Baker McKenzie; Khaitan & Co.;

Clients: BrickMark;