China Merchants Capital’s $240 Million Co-Investment In The Propertylink Australian Logistics Trust II

Clifford Chance advised China Merchants Capital on their AU$350 million (USD $240.48 million) co-investment in a new investment management vehicle, the Propertylink Australian Logistics Trust II (PALT II).

A China Merchants Capital managed vehicle will hold 80% of PALT II and Propertylink, an Australia-listed warehouse and logistics facilities group, will hold the remaining 20%. PALT II will be managed by Propertylink, with the vehicle proposed to acquire warehouse and logistics facilities located in various locations on the east coast of Australia, in particular Sydney and Melbourne.

The matter was led by counsel Kane Barnett (Picture), alongside partner Lance Sacks, associate James Kwong and lawyer Emily Tsoi.

Involved fees earner: Kane Barnett – Clifford Chance; James Kwong – Clifford Chance; Lance Sacks – Clifford Chance; Emily Tsoi – Clifford Chance;

Law Firms: Clifford Chance;

Clients: China Merchants Capital ;

Author: Michael Patrini