Reliance Worldwide Corporation’s £687 million acquisition of engineering company John Guest Holdings

Eversheds Sutherland has advised the shareholders of John Guest Holdings – a leading British engineering company with a global reach – on its £687 million sale to Reliance Worldwide Corporation (RWC). John Guest is a British engineering company and a global leader in plastic push to connect technology. The family owned company is one of […]

Glendower’s $530 Million Investment in Argonne

Argonne Capital Group was advised on the transaction by Lazard’s Private Capital Advisory team. North Point Advisors also provided investment banking advisory services to ACG Texas and Peak Restaurant Partners. Argonne Capital Group received legal representation from King & Spalding LLP and McGuireWoods LLP. Glendower Capital was advised by Debevoise & Plimpton LLP. Argonne Capital […]

Vertis Venture 3 Technology Transfer’s seed Investment in ToothPic S.r.l.

Vertis Venture 3 Technology Transfer fund managed by Vertis SGR closed a seed round of ToothPic S.r.l., a spin-off company of Politecnico di Torino, Italy, dedicated to improving security and usability in the authentication processes. This is the first investment of Vertis Venture 3 Technology Transfer, the first investment fund dedicated to technology transfer and […]

LG Electronics and LG Corporation’s EUR 1.1bn acquisition of ZKW Group

Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer advised one of the big South Korean “chaebol” conglomerates LG Electronics and LG Corporation on its acquisition of Austria-based ZKW Group for EUR 1.1bn (equity value). Under the terms of the transaction, LG Electronics will acquire a 70% stake in ZKW Group with parent company LG Corp. purchasing the remaining 30%. Headquartered […]

Apex’s Acquisition of Ipes

Willkie represented Genstar Capital and Apex Group in the transaction, which positions Apex as the fifth largest fund administrator in the world. Apex Group Ltd. (“Apex”), one of the world’s largest fund administrators, and Genstar Capital executed the acquisition of Ipes, a leading provider of fund administration and other services to the private equity sector. […]

Vonovia SE’s acquisition of Swedish housing company Victoria Park AB

Clifford Chance advised J.P. Morgan Securities plc acting in its capacity as provider of acquisition financing in relation to Vonovia SE’s tender offer to the shareholders of Swedish housing company Victoria Park AB. Vonovia is the largest German housing company and would further extend its international expansion with the takeover. The international Clifford Chance team […]